Engineering at Klarna is an inspired, customer-focused community, dedicated to crafting solutions that redefine our industry. Working in small, highly collaborative Agile teams, you and your team will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome that supports Klarna and our customers. At Klarna we optimize for quality, flow, and fast feedback, focusing on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring, and experimentation. We aim for inclusive, helpful teams with a strong sense of ownership for the things they build. Our engineers make some of the most significant decisions for the company and we are looking for bold, open, and curious developers.
Want to be part of the change? We’re expanding several of our engineering teams, including; teams working on our core checkout product, payment services, fraud prevention, or improving our billing service and shipping credentials to name a few.
What What you will do
- Work on a specific problem space critical to Klarna’s success
- Develop as a professional in an entrepreneurial organisation that provides opportunity to work with your areas of interest
- Use state of the art technology to solve real problems for our customers at a massive scale.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve, you own the full life-cycle of your code – you write it, you own it!
- Work in small autonomous teams while using the benefits of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
What we expect from you:
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Strong problem solving ability
- Conceptual understanding of Computer Science fundamentals like Data Structures, Algorithms and Databases.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
What we can offer you
Culture – You’ll have an opportunity to work with talented people from 90+ different countries in our offices in Stockholm city center.
Learning – We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
Compensation – You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, and insurance plans, plus we offer all of our employees an opportunity to invest in an RSU program and own a stake in the company. You’ll also receive 30 days of annual leave and since we recognize that life is about more than work, we also offer benefits for gym memberships, marathons, and all sorts of activities that promote physical health. We also have generous parental leave (for men and women).